At Soulworks Therapies, work is undertaken in the capacity to assist clients with their issues and required, be it as an individual, with couples or with a family unit as a whole.
What to expect from counselling:
- Confidentiality and a safe space to explore the situation
- Sessions that are exploratory and judgement free
- The ability to gain new perspective and personal growth
- To feel challenged in seeking the you that you are, your best outcome: whether as an individual, in partnership or as a family.
As a counsellor I work predominately with the following issues:
- Personal and traumatic issues
- Relationship stresses and challenges
- Alcohol issues
- Bereavement, grief and loss.
These appointments are made under the remit of:
- Individual Counselling
- Marriage Counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Family Counselling.