Hypnotherapy for Anxiety
Hypnotherapy, with the complementary techniques of NLP and EFT, is an ideal treatment for treating anxiety.
We can help you focus on the issue in your subconscious mind and replace your anxieties with positive thoughts, as well as providing you with strategies to cope in the future.
Anxiety is a generic term for many disorders that cause overwhelming worry, fear, apprehension or nervousness. These disorders affect how we feel and behave, and can range from quite mild symptoms to very severe conditions. Severe anxiety can be extremely debilitating and have a serious impact on your daily life.
Anxiety is considered a problem when symptoms interfere with a person’s ability to function normally and is recognisable when a reaction is out of proportion with what might be normally expected in a situation.
Depression, anxiety, panic and trauma are all components of anxiety disorder. In Australia, it’s estimated that 45 per cent of people will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime. Contact us to discuss how we can help with hypnotherapy for anxiety.
Common types of anxiety disorder include:
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Specific Phobias
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Impulse Control Disorder
Some frequent symptoms of anxiety include:
- Feelings of panic, fear and uneasiness
- Uncontrollable, obsessive thoughts
- Repeated thoughts or flashbacks of traumatic experiences
- Ritualistic behaviours, such as repeated hand washing
- Problems sleeping
- Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Dry mouth
- Inability to be still and calm
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Muscle tension