At Soulworks Therapies, I am committed to responding appropriately to the current risk we are all aware of.
So you can be assured I am doing my best to support the actions taken by our Government and the World Health Organisation to contain the virus and reduce its impact. The most recent advice from the Australian Government is that it is safe to attend facilities like mine, where you are treated in the confines of my private workroom or when desired via online/ digital formats like Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp.
My ongoing goal is to make this space, one of the lowest risk places you go outside of your home.
It’s important to remember that one of the best things that whilst we are well and healthy is to continue doing exactly the things that work for us and our wellbeing – continue to engage in healthy behaviours and actions, eat healthily and well and move/exercise in a way that works for you.
- Keep a healthy perspective on all this
- Aim for restful and regenerative sleep
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet
- Practice a healthy head space : keep doing what you started, to keep that mental clarity and minimise stress
In return, and in order to make my workspace/workrooms the safest place possible for you, be assured I will:
- Ensure availability of hand sanitiser
- Maintain continual disinfecting and cleaning of all shared spaces
- Adapt all or any sessions desired to an ‘online live’ format to accommodate your needs should the need arise
In return, in order to make the space the safest place possible, I ask that you in turn please:
- If you are unwell, please let me know, we will adapt your session to online
- Please use the hand sanitiser available and disinfect hands upon entry and exit every visit.
- Wash hands thoroughly when using bathrooms
- Continue to practice good hand and personal hygiene.
It is of utmost importance that, as per the current advice from the Australian Government, we all remember that if needed self isolation/quarantine yourself for 14 days upon return from international travel. Sessions can still continue as planned but during this time they will be held via online/digital platforms. ( i.e. Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp).
My commitment to your well being and experience is paramount and I will endeavour to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, please seek medical advise and in respect of sessions, make contact with me, we can simply pause or adapt your sessions to best suit the situation at that time:
*Fever, Coughing (dry cough), Sore throat, Fatigue, Shortness of breath
Lastly, as advice from the Government and related organisations continues to change ongoing and everyday, please don’t get overwhelmed, reach out, ask if you’re not sure. Your best possible outcome is always the main aim, so know that you are supported ongoing, while we all navigate this together
* the results this client has experienced, may vary from person to person.